Arrival in Baku (as per your flight timing). Customs will take about 01 Hour.
Our Airport Executive will be waiting outside the Airport with Placard.
Straight transfer to hotel. Check in to the hotel.
Free time to explore Baku
Overnight in the hotel.
DAY ■ . 02
Breakfast 07:00 hrs – 10.00 Hrs
After ing of a Baku.
sumptuous breakfast start the sightsee-
Memory Alley ‘Shehidler Khiyabany’: This is a memorial park dedicated to the fallen soldier- sand civilians who lost their lives in the Russian Civilian War in 1918, Soviet Union’s violent crackdown on Baku in 1990, and the Nagorno- Karabakh War. Soak in panoramic views of Baku from the park. Thereafter, enjoy a walking tour which will help you to get acquainted with the history and architecture of the city.
Continue touring new Baku and exploring archi- tecture of XIX- XX centuries.
Nizami Street: It is a large pedestrian and shop- ping street in downtown Baku, Azerbaijan, named after classical poet Nizami Ganjvi.
Fountain Square: Fountains Square is a public square in downtown Baku, capital of Azerbai- jan. The square was previously called Parapet and is often referenced to by the same name now. The name of the fountains square derives from the presence of dozens of fountains throughout. The square is a public gathering place, especially after business hours and dur- ing the weekend.It is an attractive tourist desti- nation with many boutiques, restaurants, shops, hotels and passage. It starts from the Is- tiglaliyyat Street and walls of the Icheri Sheher and stretches through Nizami Street, also called ipopular culture as the Torgovaya street run- ning parallel to Baku Boulevard. The fountains square is a location where the city authorities hold many public festivals, shows and celebrations.
The Ganjavi, poet, zami tion Javad, Safarli ment statue octahedral pedestal Monument of Square, is is Azerbaijan streets. installed Istiglaliyyat, Ganjavi located a a is 6 medieval of pedestal. metered on red The monument: in on to the Labrador, and Baku Nizami 9 monu- Ahmad
bronze metered The
Islam in Ni-
and architecture epoch dling. carving bronzeplates part plates Nizami's plate scription.
elements of displays There feature were the and monument. faced used is of on a of scenes works, an Nizami’s memorial the Azerbaijani ornamental in its lower and from
7 one in-
Rasulzade glaliyyat road part begins located hillside tinues terminating tion Mammad of of in north, at Aziz Baku, the part on Street Gulustan Amin Streets: the central Aliyev at of Azerbaijan. then the southern Baku, is Rasulzade an and northeast, intersec- Isti- uptown Palace,
arterial and It
- Maiden Tower: The Maiden Tower also known locally as Giz Galasi, lo- cated in the Old City, Baku, in Azerbaijan, was built in the 12th century as part of the walled city. Together with the Shirvanshahs' Palace, dated to the 15th century, it forms an ensemble of historic monuments inscribed in 2001 under the UNESCO World Heritage List of Historical Monuments as cultural property, Category III. It is one of Azerbai- jan's most distinctive national emblems, and is thusfeatured on Azeri currency notes and official letterheads.
- Shirvanshahs Palace: The Palace of the Shirvanshahs is a 15th-century palace built by the Shirvanshahs and described by UNESCO as 'one of the pearls of Azerbaijan's architecture'. It is located in the Inner City of Baku, Azerbaijan and, together with the Maiden Tower, forms an ensemble of historic monuments inscribed under the UNESCO World Heritage List of Historical Monuments. The complex contains the main building of the palace, Divanhane, the burial-vaults, the shah's mosque with a minaret, Seyid Yahya Bakuvi's mausoleum, a portal in the east, Murad's gate, a reservoir and the remnants of a bath house. The palace is depicted on the obverse of the Azerbaijani 10,000 manat banknote of 1994-2006 and of the 10 new manat banknote issued since 2006.
- Caravanserai: Caravanserai literally means “palace for caravans” or “palace on a trade route”. In the Middle East and Central Asia it was often a place of rest, located in unpopulated areas, to house animals and people. All caravanserais were divided into two types: open and closed. Closed caravanserais were small fortresses to repel the attack in case of danger. They were one or two storey buildings, surrounded by fortified walls. Inside, there were warehouses, stables and corrals for animals, as well as living premises. Open caravanserais were typical or cities. They were more like hotels with stables and corrals for ani- mals. In addition there were teahouses, bathhouses, and many other buildings and facilities for travelers.
- Overnight at Resort.
- Breakfast 07:00 Hrs -10:00 Hrs.
- Petro glyphs Museum in Gobustan National Park: The Pet- roglyph Museum is a museum in Gobustan, Azerbaijan. Gobustan National Park (Azerbaijani: Qobustan Milli Parkı) officially Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape is a hill and mountain site occupying the southeast end of the Greater Caucasus mountain ridge in Azerbaijan, mainly in the basin of Jeyrankechmaz River, between the rivers Pir- sagat and Sumgait. It is located west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles (64 km) southwest of the centre of Baku on the west bank of the Caspian Sea.
- Greater Baku and Absheron peninsula: Later take the tour to Absheron peninsula, where Greater Baku along with Baku city itself are situated on. The whole territory of the peninsula is connected with one history, culture and econ- omy.
- Ateshgah Temple: The Baku Ateshgah, often called the 'Fire Temple of Baku' is a castle-like religious temple in Surakhani, a suburb in Baku. Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. 'Atash' is the Per- sian word for fire. It was abandoned after 1883 when oil and gas plants were established in the vicinity, ending the flow of natural gas to the temple and extinguishing the holy fire. The complex was turned into a museum in 1975. The Temple of Fire 'Ateshgah' was nominated for List of World Heritage Sites, UNESCO in 1998.
Visa support and processing charges at the Embassy.
- Breakfast 07.00 Hrs – 10.00 Hrs.
- Check out
- Transfer your onward to Baku Journey.
International Airport for DAY 04
Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel.
Return Airport Transfers.
English Speaking tour guide.
All tours & transfers on SIC Basis.
Nights Hotel Accommodation in city
Price Exclusions: * Airfare * Visa * Travel Insurance * Cost of Optional Tours * If any Surcharges on Exhibition, Fairs, Events Christmas &New Year
Eve & Chinese New Year will be applicable * Any Increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge Taxes charged by the
airlines * Cost of extension / deviation of air ticket * Any other expenses of personal nature * Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports * Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box * Cost of beverage throughout the tour. * Any other services not specified above.