INTRODUCTION TO ANCIENT EGYPT
- The geography og egypt had A strong impact on the way the egypt civilisation rose.
- In egypt it was believed, at the end of ones’ life they had the possibility to go to on to live another life. Many customs were formed because of this idea of the afterlife, ans as A result, the egyptian culture was born.
- The new kingdom of the egyptian really bécame strong when the Charito riding myksos were driven out. In the following years religión art, and governing ideas grew and developed. But por leadership and relentless invaders left egyptian struggling to hold on to the remains of their once great empire.
- As the decline of te egyptian approaches the Nubians step in as the guardián of the egyptian culture. They form A kush empire based on the egyptians culture.
GEOGRAPHY OF EGYPT
officially noted as the Arab Republic of Egypt is a transcontinental country linking the two continents – Asia and Africa through the Sinai peninsula.
- It is a Mediterranean country bordered by the Gaza Strip, Israel to the northeast, the Gulf of Aqaba to the east, Libya to the west, the Red Sea to the east and south and Sudan to the south.
- Egypt is considered the most tourist-friendly country in the Middle East and Africa because of its travel-friendly environment and great hospitality.
- The Nile
- The longest river in the world, stretching for over 4,100miles
- Annually flood in July and in October the water would go back down, leaving behind black fertile mud which was very important for the food supply of the egyptians.
- Created a cycle food, plant and harvest (repeat)
- The egyptians worshipped the Nile like A god.
- The Nile was the reliable system of transportation, because its natural flow to north, but the wind flows to south, making it possible to travel in both the directions.
Cairo is the largest city in the Arab world and also one of the most interesting and dynamic ones. With a history and heritage going back to one of the pivotal civilizations in the world, the Egyptian Civilisation, Cairo is the hub of culture and politics not just for Egypt but for the region as a whole. Cairo is the capital of Egypt and built on the banks of the river Nile in an area which has witnessed the rise and fall of many civilizations through the centuries. This has resulted in the integration of ancient, medieval, and modern traits into all aspects of life here. This makes Cairo a unique place to experience.
The Capital City Cairo
Fantastically attractive, the pyramids of Giza are a must- visit for all the tourists. These fourth dynasty funerary pyramids are located on the edge of the city and have been wooing travelers since centuries.
Cairo’s Best Attractions
The completely amazing accumulation of ancient masterpieces showed in Cairo’s Egyptian Museum makes it one of the world’s most incredible exhibition halls. It would take a lifetime to see everything on display. The museum attracts many tourists and educates them about the history of Egypt.A remarkable establishment in the heart of the city, Al-Azhar Mosque is the most marvelous building which attracts millions of visitors throughout the year. Having built in AD972, It is really old and on of the prime landmarks in the city.
Right on the foothills of the enormous Mokattam, the fortress of the Saladin Citadel was established in the year 1176. It is one of the most remarkable creations of military infrastructure, which attracts a large number of tourists every year. Read More
This little church-filled bunch of twisty laneways exists in the walls of Old Babylon where the Roman Emperor Trajan first established a fortress along the river Nile. Parts of the Roman towers are still there presiding over the main road.
- Text These days it is possible for visitors to sail on the Nile River from Cairo, all the way to the country’s southern cities like Luxor or Aswan, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spend some time on the water if you are staying in Cairo only. Nile River dinner cruises are one of the most popular Cairo tourist attractions, and surprisingly enough, dinner cruises might not be your cheapest meal option, but they are nonetheless very affordable.
- One of the biggest markets in the world, Khan al-Khalili is very chirpy, exciting and inspiring. With the constant selling, bargaining and purchasing, the local market is worth visiting. Travelers spend quite a lot of time here exploring the specialties and buying souvenirs.
Once a junk dump, Al-Azhar Park has been worked upon and cleaned thoroughly to provide a serene green space to the nature lovers. In contrast to the hustle and bustle of the busy downtown, the park provides a great respite to the travelers.
Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara
Rewind to ancient Egypt with this full-day private tour to Giza, Sakkara and Memphis. With your own Egyptologist guide, admire the magnificent pyramids at Giza. After learning about these age-old tombs and the Sphinx, leave Cairo to see the Sakkara pyramid, an extraordinary stepped tomb known as Egypt’s oldest pyramid. Lastly, continue to Memphis to discover the UNESCO- listed ruins of ancient Egypt’s capital, including a giant statue of Ramses II.
Celebrate an evening in Cairo with a glittering 2-hour dinner cruise along the iconic Nile River. Step aboard the elegant Nile Maxim cruise boat, and soak up the sparkling city lights, delicious food and live entertainment as you glide along the beautiful Nile. Feast on your choice of either a scrumptious set menu or à la carte menu; listen to tunes from the house band; and enjoy an after-dinner folklore show featuring sequinned belly dancers and spinning ‘tanoura’ artistes performing to foot- tapping folklore music
Nile River Dinner Cruise in Cairo Day Trip to Luxor from Cairo by Plane including Lunch
Visit the Necropolis of Thebes and the Valley of the Kings on a full- day trip to Luxor from Cairo that includes round-trip flights, all transfers, and guided tours in Luxor. Explore ancient tombs of Egyptian pharaohs.
Enjoy a spectacular evening of entertainment with this 2-hour Pyramid Light and Sound Show experience in Cairo, with private round-trip transfers included. Travel to the Giza Plateau by private, air- conditioned vehicle and witness this world-famous sound and light extravaganza. Watch as the pyramids and Sphinx are illuminated in multi-colored lasers and visual projections, and listen to the booming music and commentary emanating from the Sphinx that tells the stories of ancient Egypt and the pyramids.
Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Private Transport Egyptian food is a mixture of all the different civilizations that came to Egypt in the history of its existence
Egypt Where It All Begins…
Sun Fun N Wonder
See It!! Feel It!! Love It!!!!